LIFESTYLE / 08 APRIL 2020
“Sweet up” the Women’s Day Menu by Andros Strawberry Syrup
Women always deserve the best because they are worthy to be cherished. Have you prepared a special menu for the upcoming Women’s Day 2020? Andros offers 3 delicious strawberry syrup recipes suitable for the beautiful and wonderful women around you!
1. Sweet and tangy strawberry smoothie by Andros Strawberry Syrup
- 9 tbsp (150g) Andros Strawberry Puree/Andros Strawberry Chunky
- 50g Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp Andros Strawberry Syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Andros Frozen Berries + mint leaves to garnish
- Place all ingredients in blender container, add sugar-free milk then cover and mix thoroughly until smooth
- Garnish with Andros strawberry syrup and mint leaves.
- Serve chilled with frozen strawberry decorated at the edge of glasses.
The easiest way to make smoothies is to use Andros Chunky frozen fruits or Andros puree that is stored in the freezer instead of fresh strawberries. Frozen fruits and fruit purees are readily available all year round and never spoils. Andros products will help store owners ensure abundant supplies despite the off-season! Moreover, as these fruits are frozen, the ice crystals form, which changes the viscous texture to a creamy one. Thus, the more Andros frozen fruits that are used, the thicker the smoothies.
2. Refreshing strawberry syrup mojito
This fizzy strawberry Mojito is a non-alcohol refreshing mix suitable for women of all ages.
- 220ml Soda
- 2 tbsp (~30ml) Andros Strawberry Syrup
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- 4 lemon wedges (1/2 of a lemon)
- 3 fresh strawberries
- Ice cubes, tall glass
- Place 1 fresh strawberry, 2 lime wedges and 4 mint leaves to the bottom of a glass, add Andros Strawberry Syrup and muddle gently (bar muddler). Add ice on top of this mixture.
- Pour in soda. Use a bar spoon or teaspoon to stir the drink gently. Don’t stir too vigorously, otherwise, you’ll bring the mint to the surface!
- Garnish with sliced strawberry and mint leaves.
- Serve immediately!
- Avoid over-muddling. We’re not trying to rip the mint to shreds, that just makes your mojito bitter.
- You can easily turn this yummy mocktail into a cocktail, simply replace 50ml light white Rum (such as Bacardi) in the volume of soda.
3. Romantic strawberry-rose syrup tea
As strawberry and rose flavors go well together, this light and refreshing drink delivers the delicate, fragrant taste. Let’s set the romantic ambiance for an ideal Women Day celebration dinner at your cafes and restaurants with a glass of Romantic strawberry-rose syrup tea in your delectable menu.
- 200ml brewed tea (Earl Gray or Black tea), chilled
- 2 tablespoons (~30ml) Andros Strawberry Syrup to taste
- 1 tablespoon Andros Rose Syrup
- Ice cubes
- 1 pint fresh sliced strawberries, lemon (optional) to garnish
- Fill in a chilled glass ⅔ of ice.
- Pour ingredients, stir gently to mix.
- Garnish and serve immediately!
Since all the ingredients should be chilled before you mix them together, it means that you can prepare all the components in advance and simply mix them together just before you’re ready to serve the drink, making it a great option as your restaurant is usually packed with customers on the Women’s Day 8th March.
Andros Syrup, which is imported from New Zealand with 100% fruit juice and flower and herb extracts, natural sweetness from sugar cane, no preservative, would be an excellent choice for your cafes and restaurants. Andros syrup- a great way to add a perfect amount of natural sweetness to your drinks!
Looking for ideas to use for your restaurant during the holidays? Click here for more delicious recipes and inspirations.