STRAWBERRY SESAME BISCUIT
Andros Asia gives you a “super food” recipe for cookies both easy to make and good for health. The cake made from simple ingredients will be a quick breakfast, or a healthy snack to fuel working days.
I/ INGREDIENTS (For 20 cakes 50g)
- ANDROS Strawberry Jam (or other Jam flavours) 200g
- Butter 175g
- Brown sugar 250g
- Full eggs 100g
- Black sesame 25g
- Flour 350g
- Baking powder 15g
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, egg, black sesame, flour, and baking powder with the paddle of eletric mixer.
- Roll out the dough with the roll and cut out shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Place cookies in a plate cover with a baking paper.
- Bake 15 minutes at 160°C.
- When the biscuits are baked and cooled, assemble ANDROS Strawberry Jam on the cookies.