STRAWBERRY ALMOND CREAM TART
An easy cake recipe with ANDROS Fruit Filling. You will be defenitely surprise with delicious Cream Tart.
I/ INGREDIENTS (For 25 pieces) :
- Cake flour : 1000g
- Butter : 450g
- Egg : 200g
- Salt : 20g
- Icing sugar : 400g
- Almond powder : 150g
- Butter : 200g
- Sugar : 200g
- Almond powder : 200g
- Egg : 4 pieces
- Butter : 150g
- Flour : 300g
- Icing sugar : 100g
ANDROS Frozen Strawberry (each piece): 300g
- In a bowl, mix the soft butter with icing sugar and almond powder until creamy. Add the eggs, and finally the flour, mix well. Do not over mix.
- Keep in the fridge overnight.
- Spread the dough and shape desired tart.
- In the mixing bowl, beat the butter until soft, then add the sugar and almond powder. Finally the eggs, mix well again.
- Keep it at cold temperature.
- Mix all ingredients together until reaching crumble consistency.
- Fill the tart with almond cream.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes or until reaching yellow color.
- Spread the ANDROS Strawberry Filling and add the crumble on the top of the tart.
- Bake again until reaching golden color.