SESAME BISCUIT FRUIT JAM
FOR 20 CAKES OF 50GR
- 200g ANDROS Strawberry Jam or other Jam flavors
- 175g Butter
- 250g Brown sugar
- 100g Full eggs
- 25g Black sesame
- 350g Flour
- 15g Baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, eggs, black sesame, flour and baking powder with the paddle of electric mixer.
- Roll out the dough with a roll and cut out shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Place cookies in a plate cover with baking paper.
- Bake 15 minutes at 160°C.
- When the biscuits are baked and cooled, assemble ANDROS Strawberry Jam on the cookies.