It's time for ANDROS to reveal Duck roll with Blackcurrant sauce recipe!
With sour taste from Blackcurrant sauce and delectable duck slices, ANDROS confident this recipe will make your family surprise by the appetite!
- Duck breast
- Salt: 15g
- Pepper: 8g
- Oil: 30ml
- Vermicelli: 100g
- Carrot (shredded): 50g
- Cucumber (shredded): 50g
- Thai basil leaves: 10g
- Perilla leaves: 10g
- Spring onion (trimmed): 10g
- Mustard leaves Sauce: 50g
- Red wine: 250ml
- Balsamic vinegar: 63ml
- Duck juice: 63ml
- Sugar: 8g
- ANDROS Frozen blackcurrant Puree: 63ml
- Rosemary: 1 branch
- Butter: 15g
Cook the duck:
- Marinate duck breast with salt and pepper, and fry with oil until medium rare.
- Rest the meat till cool and collect the juice.
- Slide the duck and roll with mustard leaves, other vegetables, vermicelli. Make the sauce:
- In a pan, cook the balsamic vinegar with red wine till reduce a half.
- Add the meat juice, cook 2-4 minutes.
- Add sugar, Blackcurrant puree, rosemary.
- Cook 3 minutes more.
- Let the sauce cool down and add butter.
- Serve cool.