Heart-shaped macarons is a different yet beautiful flavor for this Valentine's Day. Stop waiting and start baking these beautiful macarons for your beloved ones.
- ANDROS Frozen Lychee Puree: 84g
- Sugar: 90g
- Egg: 100g
- Butter: 36g
- Half of gelatine leaf
- Rose flavor: 3 drops
- Almonds powder: 150g
- Icing sugar: 150g
- Egg white (1): 50g
- Food color: QD
- Egg white (2): 55g
- Sugar: 150g
- Water: 50g
- Fresh Raspberry
- Soak gelatin in cold water.
- In a saucepan, cook the ANDROS Lychee Puree with sugar and eggs until thickening.
- Add gelatin, butter and rose flavor.
- Mix with a mixer.
- Refrigerate 3h.
- Mix icing sugar with almond powder and the egg whites 1.
- Add food color.
- In the bowl of the mixer, place the egg whites 2, whisk until the mixture is frothy.
- In a saucepan, cook sugar and water until 115°C, add in a thin stream over the beaten eggs. Whisk until completely cool.
- Add the meringue to the almond powder mixture and mix well to obtain a soft paste.
- Poach spiral circles about 6cm in diameter.
- Bake at 150°C for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Take two macarons of the same size.
- Poach the lychee cream in the center, then dots on the outside edge.
- Place the second macaroon on top.
- Decorate with raspberries.