A fruity classic revisited by Andros. Orange, Calamansi and Passion fruit are the stars of this Exotic Baba
- Water : 400g
- Salt : 40g
- Sugar : 120g
- Dry yeast : 80g
- Flour : 2000g
- Egg : 1400g
- Butter : 600g
- Egg : 1200g
- Sugar : 800g
- ANDROS Frozen Orange Puree : 800g
- ANDROS Frozen Calamansi Puree : 400g
- Orange zest : 24g
- Butter : 600g
- Gelatine : 12 leaves
- ANDROS Frozen Passion Fruit Puree : 920g
- Neutral mirror : 2800g
- Sugar : 600g
- Glucose syrup : 600g
- Pectine NH : 40g
- Water : 8000ml
- ANDROS Frozen Orange Puree : 4000g
- Sugar : 4800g
- Vanilla pod : 10 sticks
- Cinnamon stick : 100g
- Lemon zest : 6 pcs
- Orange zest : 4 pcs
- Mascarpone cheese : 500g
- Whipping cream : 500g
- Icing sugar : 50g
1 - BABA DOUGH
- Soak yeast in warm water in 3 - 5 minutes at ambient temperature.
- Mix flour, salt and sugar into mixture of yeast, then add egg and stir well, add egg and whisk.
- Melt butter and add into the mixture, whisk until the completely incorporated, then let the mixture rest
- Pour the mixture into the mold and double open, then bake at 1800C.
- Soak gelatine in ice water.
- Whisk egg, sugar, ANDROS Frozen Calamansi Puree, ANDROS Frozen Orange Puree as anglaise style, lift it down and add gelatine. Let it cool down.
- Finally add butter at 45°C.
- Mix sugar and pectine NH.
- Add ANDROS Frozen Passion Puree, neutral mirror, glucose syrup into the cooking pot.
- Then add sugar, pectine and boil the mixture until completely incorporated.
- Finally remove impurities on the surface by spoon and let it cool.
- Put all ingredients in boiling pot, cool down and cook in 30 - 40 minutes.
- Mix mascarpone cheese, whipping cream, icing sugar and whisk until stiff peak.
- Put in cold bag to use as needed.
Pour the Calamansi & orange curd into the glass.
Baba dipping in syrup and drain. Then covered by passion fruit glaze and put on Calamansi & Orange curd.
Cut fruits evenly to taste and put into glass as decoration.
Pour chantilly cream on top.