Difficult to resist to these cute PISTABERRY X’MAS when Christmas is around the corner. These trees do not only look good, they are also very tasty, when are you trying them?
I/ INGREDIENTS: For 15 pieces
PISTACHIO WHIPPING GANACHE
- Pistachio paste : 70g
- Glucose syrup : 30g
- Gelatine : 6g
- White chocolate : 270g
- Whipping cream : 520g
ROSE RASPBERRY CONFIT
- ANDROS Frozen Raspberry Puree : 100g
- ANDROS Frozen Lime Puree : 10g
- ANDROS Frozen Raspberry : 100g
- ANDROS Rose Syrup : 15ml
- ANDROS Lychee & Rose Chunky : 50g
- Glucose Syrup : 30g
- Pectine NH : 5g
- Sugar : 20g
- Pistachio nut : 50g
- Coconut powder : 100g
- Almond powder : 215g
- Icing sugar : 300g
- Sugar : 125g
- Egg white : 375g
- Pistachio paste : 15g
DARK CHOCOLATE COVER
- Dark chocolate couverture : 700g
- Cacao butter : 300g
- White chocolate couverture : 700g
- Cacao butter : 300g
- Green color powder : 10g
1 – PISTACHIO WHIPPING GANACHE
- Soak gelatine in ice water.
- Cook glucose syrup with pistachio paste and 1/2 whipping cream.
- Then add gelatine, chocolate, whisk the mixture until the completely incorporated. Let it cool down.
- Finally put 1/2 whipping cream into mixture and keep it cool.
2 – ROSE RASPBERRY CONFIT
- Mix sugar with pectine NH.
- Add all ingredients to cook with sugar and pectine NH, until the mixture thickens to a custard like consistency.
- 1cm thickness required, according to purpose of use.
3 – PISTACHIO DACQUOISE
- Roast pistachio nut, almond and coconut, then chop pistachio.
- Whip the egg and sugar meringue, then mix with icing sugar.
- Mix well pristachio, coconut and almond, then add pistachio paste.
- Bake the cake at 1850C.
- 2cm – 2,5cm thickness required, according to purpose of use.
4 – DARK CHOCOLATE COVER & CHOCOLATE SPRAY
- Melt chocolate, the temperature to melt chocolate should not
- exceed 60ºC, whisk the combination until the completely incorporated.
- Use the mixture at a temperature of 300C – 320C.
5 – PROCESS
- Cut cookies with size 4-5cm (or depending on the desired size) and bake.
- Whisk pistachio ganache until stiff peak then use the star mold to make a pine tree shape on the crust of cake.
- Then freeze the cake in 24h. Melt chocolate spray and spray chocolate on the cake and keep cold.
- Bake Pistachio dacquoise then let it cool down, pour Rose raspberry lychee confit on the dacquoise and freeze. After 24h, take out and cut round shape, then dip through Dark chocolate cover and keep cold.
- Finally, add cream to the cake and Pistachio whipping ganache on top and decorate