BLUEBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE BAVAROISE CAKE
I/ INGREDIENTS (For 1 cake Ø 20cm)
- Egg white 150g
- Sugar 25g
- Almond powder 120g
- Icing sugar 120g
- Cacao powder 30g
- Egg whole 150g
- Butter 25g
- White chocolate 80g
- Egg yolk 4 pieces
- Sugar 75g
- Fresh milk 250ml
- Gelatine 4g
- Whipping cream 125g
ANDROS Blueberry Filling 200g
- Melt the butter.
- Mix together almond powder, cacao powder and icing sugar and incorporate whole eggs.
- Beat the egg whites with the sugar.
- Add the melted butter to the first mix and incoroporate the beated egg white.
- Spread on baking tray and bake at 160°C for 12 minutes.
- Beat the whipping cream until reaching fluffy consistancy.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water.
- In a saucepan, bring to boil the milk and white chocolate.
- In a bowl, mix together egg yolks and sugar. Pour into the saucepan with milk and chocolate.
- When the mix reaches 86°C, turn off the heat. Let cool down and add the whipped cream, mix well.
- Cut the sponge in desired shape to accommodate the cake ring. Fill half of the ring with some bavaroise cream.
- Spread some ANDROS Blueberry Filling. Cover with some bavaroise again. When bavaroise cold cover with ANDROS Blueberry Filling.
- Decorate with flowers.