PASSION CHARLOTTE CAKE
Are you in love with the Passion Fruits Charlotte Cake that we suggested on Mother’s Day?
Why not try to bake on with our recipe?
- 300g ANDROS Passion Fruit Puree
- 1/3 cup (70g) sugar 2
- 1/2 tsp (7g) gelatin powder
- 3 tbsp (45ml) cold water
- 40g ANDROS Blueberry Chunky
- 30ml lemon juice Fresh blueberry
- 1 pound (450g) mascarpone, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cup (400g) whipping cream, 35%fat, chilled
- 3 tbsp (30g) powdered sugar
Prepare the passion fruit mousse first:
- Place ANDROS Passion Fruit Puree, sugar and lemon juice over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes, until the sauce thickens. Dissolve gelatin in cold water and let it swell for about 5-10 minutes. Place gelatin over low heat just until the gelatin dissolves and then pour it over sieved passion fruit sauce. Let the sauce cool at room temperature.
Prepare mascarpone fillings:
- Add 400 gr whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Add 450 gr mascarpone in another bowl and whip it, then add 30 gr of powdered sugar. Mix one mascarpone with 8g gelatin. Place the mascarpone-sugar, mascarpone-gelatin mixture into the whipping cream.
- Mix half the mixture with the passion fruit sauce.
- Line with parchment paper an 8 inch (20 cm) round springform cake shape. Line the edges and bottom of the pan with ladyfingers. Where necessary cut the ladyfingers to fill the gaps. Spread passion fruit sauce on ladyfingers. Put the whipping cream and mascarpone mixture in the cake shape. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- For 40g ANDROS Blueberry Chunky spread the cake. Pour passion fruit-cream mixture on the top of the cake. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours. Place the ladyfingers around the cake.
Ribbon around, with some blueberry on top.