PASTRY RECIPES > INDIVIDUAL PASTRIES
FOR 10 PIECES OF 100GR
- 500g Classic puff pastry
- Egg wash
- Powder sugar
- 200g ANDROS Guava Jam
- 150g Milk
- 10g Natural vanilla extract
- 30g Egg yolks
- 30g Sugar
- 2g Gelatin
- 50g Mascarpone
- 10g Whipping cream
- Preheat your oven to 170°C.
- Cut classic puff pastry in to 30 rectangles of 10x4cm.
- Place 30 pieces on the baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Brush the puff pastry with egg wash.
- Before baking, place a sheet of baking paper on the top of the puff pastry to prevent it from swelling up).
- Bake for 40 minutes at 170°C.
- Sprinkle with powder sugar when finished baking.
- It’s recommended to make the diplomate cream 1 day in advance.
- Soak gelatin in some cold water.
- Mix well egg yolks and sugar.
- In a saucepan, boil the milk, then slowly add the mixture of egg yolks and sugar, and whisk well together.
- Continue cooking and whisking with low heat when it reaches 84°C.
- Then add the soaked gelatin.
- Then let the mixture cool completely.
- Whip the mascarpone and the whipping cream together, then add the cool custard cream.
- Cool down to 40°c and add the butter with the hand-mixer.
- Put ANDROS Guava Jam into a piping bag.
- Put Diplomate cream into a piping bag.
- Assemble by piping on the millefeuille, alternately the diplomate cream and the ANDROS Pink Guava Jam.
- Finish with 3 layers of millefeuille and 2 layers of diplomate cream and ANDROS Pink Guava Jam.