SAVOURY RECIPES > MEAT & POULTRY
CHICKEN WITH BONNE MAMAN ORANGE SAUCE
Let ANDROS share with you the chicken recipe from last week’s video! A bento box with chicken pieces covered with orange sauce will certainly attract all the jealous look from your colleagues! Chicken with orange sauce is not only delicious but also nutritional for a stressful day. What are you waiting for? Find out now!
I/ INGREDIENTS: (for 8 servings)
- Chicken breast cut in 5cm pieces: 1kg
- Oil: 1 litter
- Oil: 15ml
- Ginger: 15g
- Brown sugar: 30g
- Fish sauce: 30ml
- BONNE MAMAN Bitter Orange Preserves: 45g
- Heat the pan with oil, add ginger.
- When the ginger has smell, add sugar.
- When the sugar is melted, add fish sauce.
- Cook until the sauce thicker, add the fried chicken then mix all together with BONNE MAMAN Bitter Orange Preserves.
- Serve with rice in the bento box