PASTRY RECIPES > SMALL GLASSES
CHIA SEED PUDDING PARFAIT
It’s time ANDROS reveal the secret recipe for a perfect Parfait. Parfait is not only favoured for its eye-catching look but also for rich nutrients such as fiber and vitamins. Let’s try making Chia Seed Pudding Parfait with a special recipe from ANDROS!
I/ INGREDIENTS: (4 people)
- Greek yogurt : 188ml
- Greek yogurt (whipped): 125ml
- Honey : 30ml
- Chia seed : 30g
- ANDROS Strawberry Chunky: 250g
- Mint leaf (chopped) : 15g
- Cashew nut (crushed)
- Cereal (crispy)
- Layer 1: Mix together 188ml Greek yogurt, 30ml honey, and 30g Chia seed, stir well to combine. Pour the mixture into a glass, cover tightly with plastic wrap and allow to set up and thicken in the fridge overnight.
- Layer 2: Carefully spoon 250g ANDROS Strawberry Chunky over the first layer. Use the back of the spoon to spread out the layer to make it flat.
- Layer 3: Mix together 125ml whipped Greek yogurt and 15gr chopped mint leaf. Pour the mixture onto the second layer. Place some crushed cashew nut and cereal on top.
- Decorate with fresh strawberry slices and mint leaves.