PASTRY RECIPES > ENTREMETS
Cherry Clafoutis will be an excellent choice for your breakfast or snack.
- 300g ANDROS Frozen Morello Cherry
- 220g milk
- 66g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 46g flour
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, defrost ANDROS Frozen Morello Cherry.
- In a bowl, combine the milk, sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt and flour, and blend.
- Lightly butter an 18cm baking dish, and pour a 1/3 of the blended mixture over the bottom. Set remaining batter aside.
- Place dish into the oven for about 7-10 minutes, then remove from oven (but don’t turn the oven off, yet).
- Distribute ANDROS Frozen Morello Cherry over the set batter in the pan. Pour the remaining batter over the cherries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 60 minutes, until the clafoutis is puffed and brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm.