PASTRY RECIPES > INDIVIDUAL PASTRIES
RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE SPREAD
Andros Asia suggest you interesting idea – Fruit Chocolate Spread that you easily make at home. This recipe will help you save time, cost and renew your family’s breakfast on weekends.
I/ INGREDIENTS (For 10 jars of 100g)
- ANDROS Frozen Raspberry Puree (or ANDROS Frozen Lime Puree) 350g
- Praline paste 450g
- Unsweetened sesame paste 50g
- Milk chocolate 100g
- or Dark chocolate 80g
- Dark gianduja 150g
- Melt praline paste, sesame paste, chocolate, cocoa butter and dark gianduja together to 40°C to 45°C.
- Boil the ANDROS Frozen Raspberry Puree (or ANDROS Frozen Lime Puree), then add to the previous mixture.
- Mix all well together by using electric mixer.
- Divide the mixture into small jars and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Eat with pancake or crêpe.