PINK GUAVA CHOUX
I/ INGREDIENTS (For 24 pieces)
- Water 500ml
- Butter 200g
- Flour 300g
- Egg 450g
- Salt 5g
- Sugar 10g
- Whipping cream 500g
- Icing sugar 40g
ANDROS Pink Guava Chunky (each piece) 15g
- In a saucepan bring to boil water, salt, sugar and butter.
- Add flour and mix to evaporate some water
- Transfer the mix to the mixing machine , mix at medium speed and pour the eggs until reaching consistency
- Give desired shape with a pastry bag and bake for 25 minutes at 160°C.
- In the bowl of the mixing machine, use a whisk to beat together the icing sugar and whipping cream until reaching airy desired consistency.
PINK GUAVA CHUNKY
- Cut the top of the choux, and fill with chantilly cream and ANDROS Pink Guava Chunky (can be used with other Chunky flavour).