PASTRY RECIPES > INDIVIDUAL PASTRIES
BERRY POMME D’AMOUR
Andros created a new version of the Pomme d’amour – the apple of love – by including multiple berries in the recipe. As irresistible as the original, but much more flavory and surprising.
- ANDROS Frozen Assorted Berries: 400g
- ANDROS Frozen Strawberry Puree: 50ml
- Olive oil: 10ml
- Cointreau: 50ml
- Glucose syrup: 40ml
- Sugar: 20g
- Cornstarch: 10g
- Pectine NH: 6g
- ANDROS Frozen Cherry Puree: 160g
- Lime zest: 1pcs
HAZELNUT & CHOCOLATE DACQUOISE
- Egg white: 300g
- Sugar: 100g
- Icing sugar: 100g
- Hazelnut powder: 300g
- Cacao powder: 50g
- Whole hazelnut: 100g
BERRY WHIPPING GANACHE
- ANDROS Frozen Assorted Berries: 120g
- ANDROS Frozen Strawberry Puree: 60g
- Cointreau: 10ml
- Trimoline: 30g
- Glucose syrup: 30g
- White chocolate: 270g
- Whipping cream: 520g
- Gelatine: 6g
- Butter: 180g
- Icing sugar: 98g
- Salt: 3g
- Almond powder: 45g
- Whole egg: 70g
- Flour: 400g
- Milk: 230g
- Cream: 230g
- Sugar: 170g
- Gelatine: 24g
- White chocolate: 600g
- Red food colouring: 5g
WHITE CHOCOLATE COVER
- White chocolate couverture: 700g
- Cacao butter: 300g
1 – CHERRY FILLING
- Cook olive oil in a pan, then add ANDROS Frozen Assorted Berries with glucose syrup.
- Add ANDROS Frozen Strawberry Puree and ANDROS Frozen Cherry Puree.
- Mix sugar with pectine NH into the mixture.
- Conrstarch mixed with a little water and add into the mixture, cook until the completely incorporated.
- Finally add cointreau and lime zest.
2 – WHITE CHOCOLATE COVER
- Melt chocolate, the temperature to melt chocolate should not exceed 60°C, whisk the combination until the completely incorporated.
- Use the mixture at a temperature of 30°C – 32°C.
3 – BERRY WHIPPING GANACHE
- Soak gelatine in ice water.
- Stir-fry ANDROS Frozen Assorted Berries, then add ANDROS Strawberry Puree and glucose syrup, trimoline to cook.
- Then pureed, and add gelatine, white chocolate, cointreau, 1/2 whipping cream. Let cook down.
- Finally add the remaining 1/2 whipping cream to stir and keep cool.
4 – HAZELNUT & CHOCOLATE DACQUOISE
- Roast hazelnut and chop it.
- Whisk sugar and egg white, then mix with icing sugar, hanelnut powder, cacao powder and chopped hazelnut.
- Bake at 180°C
5 – RED GLAZE
Please kindly refer to the “Spicy Passion Gateau” recipe
6 – SABLE DOUGH
Please kindly refer to the “Ginger & Apricot Buche” recipe
7 – PROCESS
- Freeze Cherry filling in a round mold with medium size to put easily into cherry mold shape.
- Whisk berry whipping ganache and pour into the mold,then place the frozen cherry in the middle.
- Next, pour ganache into the mold and fill in the chocolate cake base. Then freeze in 24h.
- Take the cake out of the mold, dip the cake through the chocolate cover first, then dip through the red glaze and place the product on the sable base.