PASTRY RECIPES > INDIVIDUAL PASTRIES
Apple Turnover is one of the greatest idea for your breakfast / snack meal. ANDROS Apple Filling will help you save time much comparing to the way making traditional filling.
I/ INGREDIENTS (30 pieces)
- Bread flour 1000g
- Butter 100g
- Salt 20g
- Water 400g
- Butter sheet 500g
ANDROS Apple Filling (each piece) 30g
- Mix all ingredients except sheeting butter, until just combined, then keep in chiller at least 12 hours.
- Spread the dough and give it a rectangular shape.
- Add the butter sheet, fold the dough into three parts in 6 turns (total 729 layers).
- Cut the dough at desired size.
- Add ANDROS Apple Filling.
- Bake at 200°C until golden color.